- Exclusive access to POLIN Museum of the Historyof Polish Jews, and private meetings with directors,curators, and founders
- Private viewing of the Ringelblum ArchiveExhibition
- Private guided tours: Warsaw, Lublin, Zamość,Sanok, Auschwitz-Birkenau, and Kraków
- Reception with Jewish community leaders,Polishgovernment officials, and embassy representatives
- Shabbat dinner with members of Warsaw’sJewish community
- Polish, Jewish, and international cuisine
- Deluxe accommodation
- TJHT tour manager throughout
Our distinguished benefactor, Irene Pletka, was honored at YIVO’s 2018 GALA AWARD DINNER “
From the desk of Irene Kronhill Pletka, Distinguished Benefactor
Let me tell you about a synagogue that I’d never seen, that no longer exists, and how it changed my life.
In 2008 the American Joint Distribution Committee, which had kept my parents and me alive during World War
II, asked me to go to Poland to investigate the rebirth of Jewish life in Poland. I told them I’d […]
Join us on October 17th at the UWM Golda Meir Library 4th floor Conference Center for the Stahl Center Distinguished Lecture by Professor Emerita Barbara Kirshenblatt-Gimblett.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Stahl Center Distinguished Lecture
“The Role of Museums in Perilous Times: What’s Happening in Poland?”
UWM Golda Meir Library 4th floor conference center
Free and open to the public
Two additional Kirshenblatt-Gimblett lectures will take place at the Milwaukee Public Museum and the Milwaukee Art Museum, listed below.
Thursday, October 18, 2018 at […]